AFRICAN-AMERICAN JOURNEYS GROUP TRAVEL
A Division of RMC Travel
Are you an author, teacher, religious leader, speaker, broadcaster, blogger, community leader or head of a club or organization? Would you like to gather a group of your friends, followers, clients or students to travel with you on an exclusive African-American Journeys tour?
The question is, where would you like to go? Many tour hosts with large followings actually earn revenue with their travel programs. Others, hosting the occasional tour, are able to travel free or at a discounted rate, simply by inviting their friends and contacts to travel with them. Whether your group is large or small, AAJ is happy to walk you through the process and assist you with every step of the way.
Here’s how we do it so everyone wins!
Unlike other travel companies, African-American Journeys is a Wholesale Tour Operator, not simply a travel agency.
1. By working directly with hosts and tour leaders, we are able to pass along the savings from normal marketing expenses and agency commissions to you and your guests. This allows you to act as our agents and earn your free trips from the money that would otherwise be paid to the retail agent – so no-one is up-charged in your group in order to cover your free trip(s) and expenses.
2. Your itinerary is custom designed for you and exclusive to you and your guests. You’ll not be placed into a group of strangers. You can participate as much or as little as you want during the tour… you have earned your free trip during the time you promoted it. Once you depart, those who joined you are your guests… and you are there as our guest and partner.
3. You will be amazed by how many people will want to travel with friends of like- mind and consciousness. There is simply no other way to share this type of camaraderie and everyone’s life will be enlightened by the experience.
And experience is the most valuable possession you can gift yourself.
It can’t be lost or taken away… it is always with you. The more you share it, the richer it becomes.
Here is how we can work together…
* Contact us with your ideas and plans.
We’ll help you turn those ideas into a tour program or event.
* Tell us where you’d like to go and when.
We’ll assist you in building an itinerary that brings those details together into a workable plan.
We’ll do our best to adjust your itinerary so that together we can make this the perfect program for you and your guests.
* Determine how many people you can reach and invite to share this experience with you.
We’ll help identify the best ways to reach them, via flyers, brochures, advertising, etc. (With years of experience, we know how best to do this successfully — and realistically.) Your marketing plan should originate no less than six months from the date you plan to depart so you have time to generate as much interest as possible among your potential guests.
* Promoting this will be an ongoing marketing project.
We’ll help you set up a monitoring system that tracks your leads, and weekly we will speak with you to share marketing ideas that have worked successfully with these hosted programs throughout the years. We know how to do this, and you will become an expert as well.
For more information on hosting your own group on a custom designed program please click below to contact our Sales and Marketing department and let’s get started.
Group Tour Sample Itineraries
Group Tour Host Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Online Tour Host Application
Downloadable Tour Host Application